Turmeric is very commonly used spices in India, but when it mixes with other powerful ingredient, its super useful.
Turmeric is an ancient flowering plant of the ginger family, that has been traditionally used for thousands of years across India and Asia. Often referred to as the “golden spice”, it consists of Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B12, C, E & K, Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, and Zinc. Ancient cultures consumed this majestic spice and it's benefits continue today. Turmeric is a highly prized dietary supplement shown to support joint health, heart health and brain function. Our formula contains Bioperine for greater absorption of the magical bioactive compounds Turmeric has to offer.
How it reduce weight?
- Induce adiponectin
- Inhibit adipocyte differentiation
Role of turmeric in weight management
- Reduce vascular inflammation
- Reduce triglyceride
- Reduce glucose intake
- Increase insulin sensitivity
Some important Facts about Turmeric
- Turmeric/Curcumin is Natural fat blocker
- Decrease inflammation in body
- Decrease curb weight regain
- Improve digestion by influencing the gall bladder to produce bile & Digestive enzyme that are necessary for proper digestion.
Some Research Articles support above statements